Sunday 7 February 2016

Decent proposals

I give thanks for the pretty sunshine and cloud formations this morning. No, it didn't 'lift my mood' as people sometimes suggest bright weather might...going out in (any) weather is what I like, not feeling too feeble to.

So I give thanks to Laura for inviting me to go out for a walk and, on hearing I was too stiff and sore from being too awesome this week, for offering to pick me up and take me to Waitrose instead. I know, going in a vehicle to a shop and back...surprised it wasn't on the local news! I give thanks for closing time bargains and sitting in the point car park a while watching the sheltering ships in the bay disappearing as the rain closed in.

I give thanks for the best public marriage proposal I've ever seen on Rudetube last night (it was a magician and he did it in tricks) and for Laura's daughter phoning with news of hers today as we trundled through the aisles (hidden ring and walk on the beach with metal detector) I give thanks this thing called love really does happen to some people sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics