Wednesday 25 January 2017

Dark horse

I give thanks for a quiet night in the neighbourhood and both duvets on the bed so that I could have the window open a little and listen to the waves. I checked to see if the local webcam was on line and it wasn't but I dreamt I was down by the sea in the dark so that was just as good! I give thanks for some very vivid dreams lately with lingering scenes such as Daryl setting me to photocopy the many wayward pages of Rachel's book, moving into a rundown room in a hotel that had a marvellous view of St Michael's Mount and walking in a London park with Colin and coming across, in a large patch of mud, a very affectionate pony less than eighteen inches tall!

I give thanks for a busy day catching up with chores here...and that I've been quite high in energy and low in pain to make doing so possible. I give thanks for my ravenous appetite, a healthy sign I'm sure, though I'd kind of forgotten how the cycle of intake and output is supposed to work and it was a bit of a surprise to have my body point out if it's going to do more it's going to need more fuel. Though I'm not as skinny as I was a few months ago I've still not a lot of fat reserves to live on...

I give thanks for Imee Ooi's soothing and uplifting music. At least it soothes and uplifts me! Sometimes I play it when the neighbours are tetchy to restore my equilibrium. Sometimes I play it to the neighbours when they're tetchy to see if it helps with theirs but I'm not sure it hits the spot for them.

I give thanks though my back and leg have insisted I rest now before I've cleaned and tidied the living room as much as I'd like, I've found some new Nordic Noir on Walter Presents so I'll focus on that instead. Until it's time for supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics