Monday 27 March 2017

Damage and Joy

Well, I'm still in a strange old mood today so I'm racking my brains for what to say... I'm weary but with a kind of desperate restlessness, probably partly due to it feeling like spring and having had to lie down for most of autumn and winter. It's frustrating and I know there's nothing I can do but be grateful for what I've got and not wish for what I haven't...but shucks sometimes it's hard...

I give thanks for doing what needed to be done about the place.  For not being in too much pain while I did it.

I give thanks for being able to lose myself in a novel and find myself on a beach...with not too many people on it.  For the body boarders making for shore soon after I arrived to escape my evilly envious eye!


I give thanks for the sunlight on my face and on the water. For communing with my community, though my mouth kept running away with me and not putting things quite how it should...

For this album which seems to have set up home in my soul at the moment...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Qeu-TUaOI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics