Friday 24 March 2017

Be and queue

I give thanks I think the thing I'm taking to help me sleep more soundly seems to be working. It is one's perception of these matters that counts after all! For waking finally fairly refreshed and not unfairly sore considering the amount of walking about and carrying stuff that went on yesterday.

I give thanks for a local Facebook poster for their morning videos of dog walking on the beach, just the thing to save me wanting to be there on a shivery day. For a bit of a lie in with three fruit marmalade on multi seed bread reading my book, which has moved on from murder to opium dens - very homely haha!

I give thanks to Mima for allowing herself to be treated to an early birthday lunch at one of my favourite tapas restaurants and good naturedly also allowing me to fit in a lot of collecting of items I've clicked on the way to and fro. Of couse we managed to fit in a bit of browsing and shopping for her too but although still reasonably mobile I sat out some of that in her comfy passenger seat and admired the view through the windscreen! I miss walking past hedgerows, especially as the seasons change, so parking by them is fine by me. I give thanks for spotting a small avalanche of clematis tumbling over a fence on the roadside too...but we were going too fast to snap that...


I give thanks for lolling about without too much purpose since I got home. Sometimes it's good to stop trying to do and simply be. For watching the light change as the clouds thin at last and a glimmer of sunshine presages better weather on the way. For not having anything planned for the weekend...but feeling maybe...possibly...I could do something if opportunity or inspiration arose...

Finally I give great thanks for all the kind responses to yesterday's post. Yes, I was angling for a bit of attention and recognition, but not without just cause I reckon...and it's nice to hear people appreciate that I'm still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics