Wednesday 22 March 2017

Right moves

So...hmmm...what to say today?

I give thanks for not too much pain in the night and a just about acceptable amount of sleep...for waking up to a message I missed by turning my phone off early but which made me smile in the morning instead...

I give thanks I've been in quite a mellow mood despite quite a bit of unmellowness in the vicinity. For my painful bits being reasonably co-operative so that I've been able to get a few things done for the second day in a row...as in a few things over and above keeping clean and fed etc. That is such a lovely feeling, especially as I've such a huge backlog of over and above kind of things to do and a bit of sorting out can sort out more than the objects relocated! I also do like to be up and about getting on with activities even if it's only indoors, so I give thanks for both for the moving itself, and for that which I have moved...

I give thanks for a large late filling lunch with veg and rice and basil tofu. That stuff is the biz! For a fancy for, and the prospect of, something quite unsuitable for tea. That sometimes cooking for one is an undebateable joy!

I'm really not cut out to be an ouch potato, and pacing myself is not my forte but I give thanks for enough discomfort to remind me to stop now and then and get semi horizontal.

I give thanks for watching the weather change, and the colour change in the sea in the different light, and as the land is washed into it by the rain...

I give thanks for a bit of internet shopping for household items I've been keen to replace and for which Mima has kindly agreed to see that I am in the right places to collect on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics