Monday 6 March 2017

Cut and wetted

I give thanks last night the neighbours were so quiet I didn't need my earplugs in til I settled down to sleep (to be on the safe side). For the pain taking a back seat, and not constantly directing the driver!

I'm aware of course (of course!) of the correlation between discomfort and discontent...each one will aggravate the other, but equally if both are mild the effect is magnified and I can feel particularly mellow. I give thanks for this...

So hmm what to say about today? Well, I give thanks for more of the same...plus some different delights. For Colin refreshing parts I cannot reach (ie. changing that light bulb!), knowing exactly what I mean by 'good bread', bringing me some...and cutting it!

I give thanks for the extravagance of two baths in the same day... For the cheap thrills of laughter and sharing whatever's to hand...a good book...and a fish finger sandwich for tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics