Thursday 28 December 2017

Clueless

Well I never...I've just remembered completely forgetting to be grateful! Usually it's an ongoing process but today I seem to have been preoccupied with problems and worries instead...or turning my brain off with distractions.

Hmm... So let me think. I give thanks for a long bath in the late morning. It's been too cold to have one at night! For getting some household chores done, and a few rows of my raggy rug listening to a recorded I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue. That was the best bit I think (so far - always be open to the idea of improvement, eh?)

For starting to write some emails about the stuff that's bothering me, in case anyone anywhere is willing and able lend a hand in sorting them out. Sometimes you need more than your own wisdom, courage and serenity, sometimes you need outside help. For trying to have hope, but not to depend on it.

I give thanks for a snuggly throw and a hot water bottle. For watching the taming of Hermione's hair as she grows up...while rocking the Hagrid look myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics