Friday 22 December 2017

Found at sea


I give thanks I've chosen to blog a minimum five things that have made me grateful instead of twenty five that have made me cross - cos we all know I love a challenge, right?

I give thanks for the stripy sky and sea earlier. How beautiful is that?

For finally getting some data on my phone again.

For free wi-fi in Waitrose when I couldn't. For being sent some vouchers to spend there I could actually use and actually wanted to (cream and curry powder in case you're wondering). For them having some cheap sink unblocker which I don't want to have to use but suspect I might. For Mima meeting me for a cup of tea so I had a spot of human interaction to see me through the next few days without.

For the mild evening so I could pause by the differently beautiful sea and sky later and be restored little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics