Saturday 9 December 2017

Private pleasures

Blogging is a rather a private pastime this time of year as readership always plummets. I give thanks for resisting the temptation to thus say quite inappropriate things or to cheat and slack off in any way...also for other people having other (hopefully more festive and fun) things to do!

I give thanks dreaming I was composing beautiful music, though I was a tad frustrated when I woke and couldn't remember the tune! For a quiet day staying in the relative warm enjoying creating passable soft furnishings and foodstuffs instead. For getting to know my new laptop a little better...as with all new technology there are bits of it I like a lot, and bits I'm not so keen on, but funnily enough, considering it's a tablet hybrid, the non-virtual keypad is the best I've ever had!

For Mima braving the cold and bringing me milk and eggs, biscuits to share and company. For the pre-recorded radio while I do a bit of ragrugging. This gives me a lovely feeling, a bit like playing with Plasticene while the teacher reads to you - a favourite childhood memory of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics