Saturday 16 December 2017

Warm as coast

I wanted so much to go out for a walk today... So I give thanks for persuading my aches and pains this was a good idea and persuading Mima to take me somewhere just right to do it! For the bright blue sky and brilliant sunshine making such pleasing shadows.. and for all the other people not there enjoying it which made it all the better. For finding something tasty and mutually agreeable to share for lunch just as it started clouding over, and getting back to town just as the day turned drizzly and grey...


I give thanks for a lift home from Waitrose with some shopping - always a welcome treat! For coping as best I can with the always conundrum of how to get things done without causing myself too much pain, and the midwinter one of how to keep warm whether I do stuff or not. Calories help but going into the kitchen is like opening the freezer door...so I give thanks for a plenty of strategic planning. I give thanks for a card and a little gift from Ann...I'm particularly glad I put my tiny tree up now as I could place it underneath...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics