Thursday 14 December 2017

Mostly harmless

I give thanks for finding the excellent 3 parter The Widower tucked away late on ITV3. Good acting and true story of dastardly deeds in rather lovely parts of the world, so several favourite boxes ticked. Watching the end of it was very relaxing at the end of an evening trying very hard to fix all kinds of things myself - with varying degrees of success.

I was tired today so I give thanks for being able to take it easy. For fixing some stuff not actually broken, like putting up a few seasonal decorations. I don't always bother when there's no one to see but me but, though not feeling in any way festive, I'd a yen for some sparkle about. I give thanks for this being a soothing way to spend part of the day while listening to radio drama.


I give thanks for keeping mostly warm... and mostly cheerful. For eating mostly allowed things to eat...and for a chocolate biscuit as a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics