Friday 1 December 2017

It's all behind me now

I give thanks for working on chores yesterday evening until I was fit to drop...and then dropping to lie on the sofa doing nothing at all but watch TV which is something else I need to work on! For sleeping long and soundly between the small and large hours of the morning, having managed to fit in a massive fret session in between...and a little meditate which finally brought back the calm.

I give thanks for all the continued scrubbing and rubbing today, wrestling with the overgrowth of ice on the freezer shelves and thick stiff upholstery fabric I've been using to remake the long back cushion/spare duvet holder on the bed/sofa. I give thanks it's done and I can lean back on this new improved piece of kit and relax...

I give thanks for finishing and uploading my seasonal puzzles, and for Facebook going so slowly when I tried to put them on the Friends of the Library page I had lots of time to do other things meanwhile...

There's a themed cryptic crossword http://crossword.info/happiness_squared/Dec1

And a little tree wordsearch that you could 'decorate' with chains of letters if you print it out and use coloured pens. Sadly I can't make the software do that!
http://crossword.info/happiness_squared/tree1

I give thanks for remembering to get a new phone charging lead so I can plug it in when I'm in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics