Sunday 29 September 2019

Cincuenta

I give thanks for my £1 roll of white insulation tape for insulating my draughty living room window. Some strips are on their third stick and I still have half a roll if I de-insulate again and they decide they've had enough. Bargain!

I give thanks for the interesting views through this aperture. Late last night, despite the inclement weather, the takeaway across the road was doing a roaring trade. For resolving to try one of their curries some time...and also a veggie burger in a bun from the fish and chip shop a few doors down. My soul would prefer to live somewhere about as inhabited as Rannock Moor, but my joints and appetites can see the advantages of here, and though times are hard...sometimes so is cooking!

I give thanks for a mismatched bunch of leftovers going together so well I might make what I created deliberately next time. For rice pudding cooked with rice milk, not just because it's better for me but because it's really nice. For managing to get in and out of the bath - woohoo! There were some uncomfy moments but the worst was leaning down to put the plug in...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics