Wednesday 25 September 2019

Cuarenta y seis

Yay, I managed to walk to the post box and back! I give thanks for this progress in mobility, and particularly as I could send off my request for a Mandatory Reconsideration of my PIP assessment. A proof of posting might have been good but it will be some time yet before I could get to a Post Office counter... As my pile of bank statements to query deductions from ESA for savings that don't exist went last week, I was looking forward to a breather from the scrutiny and stress of trying to prove I'm am actually honestly not very well, not a scrounger... but when I got back there was a new Work Capability Assessment form regarding the latter benefit, and if I'd have had the energy I might have lost the plot!

I give thanks as far as I can tell, the fact that I have to have dialysis at the hospital three days a week, still means even strangers at the DWP think possibly my employability might be somewhat limited...though funnily enough there are people I know who still think otherwise, that I must try harder or don't 'deserve' things! The haves can be brutally dismissive of the have nots...but I give thanks I wouldn't wish real suffering on them so they find out what life at the bottom is really like. Long may they live in their blissful bigoted ignorance instead!

I give thanks for lots a lovely leftovers for my tea. You can work up quite an appetite fretting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics