Thursday 26 September 2019

Cuarenta y siete

I give thanks for mostly less pain, and mostly more sleep. For the bit when I woke up this morning and just enjoyed it before the nagging 'need to do' list started reciting itself on my head!

I give thanks for deciding the best way to deal with the many paged WCA form for now is just to fill in the easy boxes like name and address and write a letter to my consultant asking her to write another letter explaining the effects of End Stage Renal Failure and the permanence of this condition until I die of it... or something else. I give great thanks for deciding printing and posting that was quite enough of such business for today as I keep promising myself I will try to do some stuff that does not merely sustain existence but provides a smidge of pleasuto the process.

Thus I give thanks for making myself a naughty but nice cooked brunch, sorting out some stuff for a jumble sale, going into the charity shop I pass on the way to the post box and buying a garment, hobbling round the little green and resting in the sun between that and corner shop and stowing away all benefits paperwork, putting down a protective sheet on the table and dabbing a bit of paint on a few sides of this little shelf.


For savasana as a frequent and lengthy resting position in between these activities, as curled up on my side does horrid things to my back muscles. For Mima getting me some shopping from the Co-op as that is still beyond me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics