Thursday 19 September 2019

Cuarenta

I give thanks for a very restorative visit from Rachel including a sitting down acupuncture treatment as lying down can be so painful, fresh bed linen to make lying down more pleasant when I did and...when I said I was waiting for a quote to clean my little oven... a free oven clean as well! In return, as well as financial remuneration, I managed to produce a passable meal from microwaveable rice, rescued extremely ancient veg (sauté them in a little butter and oil before adding water to finish cooking) and the mystery spicy roast from the freezer. I can't remember what the exact ingredients of this were but lentils, peppers and barley were recognisable and the others was very nice!

My main request from the acupuncture was to feel more relaxed, and I give thanks that certainly worked. There is so much I have to deal with just now, and it's understandable I'm finding it hard...but it would be a whole lot easier to through it if I wasn't so anxious and stressed. I give thanks for sleeping a little better, being in less pain when I woke, and after a few chores and a light second breakfast going back to bed for a second sleep - before having generally having a very mellow day.

I give thanks for my back being less painful and being able to move more easily. For finishing one of my benefit 'queries' and doing some work on the other. For Julie and Spencer collecting a Tesco order I'd clicked! For trying once again to make my Google profile photo appear on blog posts that don't have any added images. It used to happen automatically but now can only be manually added every time...which of course isn't going to happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics