Monday 23 September 2019

Cuarenta y cuatro

I give thanks for having a hilarious phone conversation this morning with a member of a team at the hospital that deals with rather grim things. Did us both a world of good!

For not getting heavily rained on going to the taxi and unit, and for a really quite pleasant session of treatment, with nice staff and lots of gaps in between. It was also a relief to know that Clive was picking me up afterwards so no transport woes or worries to deal with, and an easy going conversation guaranteed. I give thanks for his great progress in the hallway over the last few days - a detachable cupboard over the unsightly meters, new light fitting up and storage heater gone. It's beginning to look a lot more like the vision I had for it in my head which is really very pleasing. Also very pleasing was the fact that Clive as a coeliac can't have battered fish, and I of course can't have chips. What a tasty and convenient supper we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics