Friday 20 December 2019

Light

I give thanks for waking early and rested enough to do quite a few things before getting ready to leave for the hospital. For mostly making my evening meal and for finding my favourite organic oat milk while out yesterday after neither the local health food shop nor Tesco's had it in stock and I wanted it for sauce. For unscheduled laundry occurring on a morning when laundry was scheduled and had yet to be done! For the taxi driver pointing out chickens in a garden when we were stopped at traffic lights. I hadn't noticed those before...

I give thanks for a change around today in the ward so that I ended up in a side room. More private and quiet, a window to look out of, plus you can have the bright overhead lights turned off...What a treat!

I give thanks for a relatively bright and clear afternoon so that as evening fell there was light in the sky all the way home which I've not experienced since the clocks went back and caused much visual delight. For thinking of somewhere to have lunch with my favourite lunch companion whom I hope to spend a day with in a few weeks' time. Even if it doesn't happen we both enjoy looking at menus and thinking of food!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics