Sunday 1 December 2019

Bueno

Haha! This morning I dreamt I heard the entryphone and woke up in a fluster to rush out of bed before I realised it was not only the wrong day, but also much too early! Never mind, I give thanks for lots of extra hours to practice being both appreciative and persevering...

For Clive popping by with some little bits of wood he'd cut and, though he wasn't stopping, seeing there was a shelf hindering the wallpaper removal and whizzing it off the wall with his cordless. For getting some more paper stripped...and for surviving the interesting phenomenon of double lock up in one hand with both my middle finger and thumb going into spasm at the same time but in opposite directions. For promising myself something out of the freezer for tea to try to save making it happen again on the right side, or on the left for trying to relive it of some duties. For there being half a Higgidy pie in there...every cloud you know!

For the often cloudless sky today, and bright crisp sunshine. For going out a little while to make my legs hurt as much as my arms. Thankfully I didn't manage to succeed with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics