Thursday 26 December 2019

Little

I might have been even more grateful for lack of festive plans today but I've spent most of it in a multitude of small naps, as my temperature climbed and my body tried to heal, and have mostly been unaware it's been Boxing Day.

I did give thanks for replacing my washing up bowl not long ago so there was a spare for by the bed when my tummy was affected, and for eventually this evening feeling up to eating, and enjoying, a little clementine...and later on a biscuit! For beginning to think about doing stuff like having a shower. Though actually following through with the actions may be a challenge too far, it's a mental step in the right direction...For getting up to do a couple of other necessaries after writing the above a couple of hours ago and then falling properly asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics