Wednesday 6 January 2021

Well

When I'm not well, the activities I do when in better health become literally unthinkable. I cannot imagine how on earth I managed them. The reverse is also true, and this morning, bustling about with household chores in between grouting some mosaic and wondering why I've not been so purposeful and busy for a while, I was grateful for a glimpse of why people don't have illnesses often don't understand those who do. 

I was grateful for energy and enthusiasm too of course.

I give thanks for deciding to pay the taxi driver extra (from my own purse) to go a different and more scenic route to the hospital. Still a necessary journey but what a treat! For a rather irritating afternoon ending more pleasantly with one of the sisters I get on well with and haven't seen for a while. 

For making curry yesterday for tonight's tea and for freezing a portion of the delicious pudding I made so even though it's almost irresistible some of it has been saved. Tinned pineapple topped with syrupy ginger sponge in case you're wondering!

For enjoying the fictional machinations of Bridgerton and the jaw dropping factual ones of 24hrs in Police Custody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics