Wednesday 13 January 2021

Buzzing

If it makes you happy it isn't sad right? Last night I had a good tidy and clean in the living room then went into the kitchen to make tea. Opening the lounge door again afterwards I was so appreciative of how nice it looked! I give thanks I've not managed to mess it up yet either...it's been a bit of a day one way and another, and I'm very grateful to be home on my sofa filled with food and chilling...but not too chilly!

I give thanks my delivery of stoma supplies was waiting when I got through the main entrance  door despite being re-scheduled from yesterday's fiasco to a rather inconvenient time. For the driver getting a version of the delivery instructions this time, including my mobile number...and for me remembering to have the sound on and the phone within reach, though it would have been easier to lift it to my ear if I'd not been wearing a blood pressure cuff at the time! For him following my real, real time instructions perfectly and for a neighbour buzzing him in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics