Monday 11 January 2021

Mild

I give thanks for domestic plumbing and power supplies, particularly when I'm having a long hot bath or my bedding's freshly clean! 

For an almost solitary train ride into the city today. I had half a carriage to myself most of the way, the whole of it for the remainder and was the only one who alighted at the centre. For feeling energetic enough to walk to the unit from there, avoiding any further interaction. It's not a tremendous distance but it's up hill all the way and it's so precious to be able to do this and get myself as fit as I can before the next time I'm very much not! Some milder weather was very welcome too...

I give thanks for a good day at the office and being finished a little earlier than usual so that as we left the carpark there was lighter patch of sky where the sun had gone down. 25 past 5 - we're getting there! For the taxi driver saying he'd seen a fox while he was waiting...and he'd never seen one before! For some overdue post waiting for  when I got home and for the wonderful workers who get it to us eventually. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics