Thursday 28 January 2021

Rolling

It's bucketing down with rain now but earlier I gave thanks for the warmth of the sunshine and the gentleness of the breeze. It was as if the air was kissing you instead of slapping you round the head! For feeling quite sprightly in the mellow weather and managing a decent stroll. For the lovely Tani serving me from behind a screen in the doorway of the little health food shop. There's a few retailers doing this here and I have to say I love it! 

I give thanks for spotting some bright yellow low to the ground in the park and negotiating a muddy bank without ungainly incident to discover it really was crocus flowers! I'm on a roll with signs of spring now - there are advantages to living where the snow don't fall. Here's a blurry photo in case you live in the frozen Midlands and beyond and have forgotten what they look like! 

I give thanks for bustling about with various sorting out tasks at home including cutting and sewing up the bright bobble trimmed blind I created a couple of years ago which refused to go up and down more than a handful of times despite having the mechanism changed. I'd had to mend the bobble trim before attaching it which made disposal seem a waste in more ways than one, so it's now a storage bag for my Christmas window stars which wouldn't fit in the deckies box, and the multicoloured pompoms are on show again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics