Sunday 24 January 2021

White

I give thanks for a bit more energy and having a little walk in the no show snow! I didn't go far or fast but it was so good to get some fresh air and say hello to the waves and water fowl. I've looked out of the window hopefully every time the sky has darkened for a shower - and even in the middle of the night when I woke up briefly - but apart from what sounded like hailstones on the window when I was in the bath all our precipitation has been wet. I guess I'm grateful really for the very temperate micro climate round here but it would be enjoyable to get a glimpse of dusted high ground in the distance, or a few flakes falling outside. Meanwhile I give thanks the world, his wife, three kids and the dog have all been posting pictures of the white stuff where they are!

I give thanks for the blessings of a creative disposition - always...but particularly over the last ten months when being able to contentedly occupy myself indoors for hours on end has been such a bonus. For working on both my Tree of Life and some mosaic pieces today...and for both being intrinsically and extrinsically so pleasing.

I give thanks for a long hot topped up bath when the light faded for good, and for how much I'm enjoying Girl, Woman, Other. I'd wondered for a while if I was the wrong ethnicity to relate to the character's tales but their voices are so clear any girl, woman or other would be drawn in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics