Wednesday 27 January 2021

Smiling

Nice to be home earlier today, and for my tofu and veg korma, dal and rice all ready to be heated up. The staff and machine were all ready when I arrived at the unit which is rather unusual but nothing to complain about! One of them is due to start eighteen days leave tomorrow so wanted to make sure she left the building on time I'm thinking. 

I give thanks for wearing extra clothes, although the weather is noticeably milder, as I was on a draughty ward again, and lying still can make you chilly let alone having your blood wandering around outside your body. I give thanks for working out last night how to quickly modify the fleece dress I bought in a charity shop a couple of years ago for the very purpose of nippy treatment situations but which didn't fit well enough to be comfortable. For my plan working out too... and the one for a busy morning so I could have an evening chilled in the other way! 

I give thanks for seeing my first snowdrops of the year on the way to the hospital...always makes me smile. For my tree hanging still making me smile as well, and skimming back through the early years of my blog to find out when I started it passing lots of other project pictures and memories on the way. Turns out the tree has been going almost as long as my blog...which will have been going a decade in June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics