Saturday 2 January 2021

Warm

Brrr...don't know what it's like where you are but it's a tad nippy round these parts. I give thanks for lots of layers, a snuggly quilt and hot water bottle. I've done nothing but eat since I walked through the door so I give thanks there's still plenty of food in the house! 

I give thanks for no shortage of staff on the unit today so that everyone seemed less stressed. I'm not sure why there didn't seem to be many patients though, and I didn't like to ask. 

I give thanks I'd still not put my summer quilt on top of the mid-season one until a couple of nights ago, so I could appreciate extra cosiness when needed most. For my electric blanket and an early night on the cards as I'm struggling to stay awake. I give thanks for a duplicate of the lost card from my flowers arriving so I can see what kind things Gary and Steph said. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics