Friday 15 January 2021

Condensed

Didn't want to get out of bed this morning so I was grateful I was on Facebook when someone posted a photo of the stunning sunrise which motivated me to get moving and catch the end. For quite a dynamic morning bustling about with this and that at an unusually healthy speed, including throwing together (almost literally) an experimental dessert made with that vegan condensed milk which should soothe the palate after that spicy curry waiting to be heated up.

I give thanks for what was in many ways a good day at the office - friendly staff, successful treatment, nice little nap and tasty snacks from my lunchbox to nibble while I watched Netflix stuff when I woke up. For the mild almost spring like weather this morning and lots of layers and heaters to put on on the nippy evening that's following. For the pretty crescent moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics