Tuesday 19 January 2021

Flown

Oof! So where did that day go? Seems like not much more than a couple of hours since I was making my morning cup of tea! I give thanks for (more than) enough self motivation and occupations to keep me occupied! For weather wet and windy enough to keep my poor sore knees from much in the way of permitted exercising...And for managing to do some of the tasks that needed daylight in the half light of the afternoon.

I give thanks for this incredible (mostly) paper plane which arrived from a correctional facility in the US. It was very well packed in a sturdy box, not like the last one which his sister took home to Greece and posted from there in a padded envelope! It came with precise instructions for the delicate manoeuvre of joining the nose section to the body - which worked despite my worries! Kostas would like a photo now it's arrived and I didn't want there to be any obvious end user damage...

I give thanks for a nice catch up chat with Laura. I'm not one for talking on the phone and the last one was last spring! For a plan to watch Dancing on Ice with Jan in a little while... and for fitting in a quick much needed nap while writing this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics