Thursday 14 January 2021

Amusing

I was grateful today I didn't have to be alert early to receive a delivery that didn't come, especially as I was alerted to the need to change my bedding in the middle of the night! For a delivery from the local health food shop arriving at a much more civilised lunch time hour instead. 

I give thanks for a productive day before and after attending my scan...including processing laundry (funnily enough!) and cooking a comforting risotto for today and an eyebrow raisingly spicy curry for tomorrow. For rediscovering the shopping channels after re-tuning my TV...and for remembering to be grateful I find these amusing, rather than alluring. For solving David's riddle on Facebook...not something I'm usually good at at all, but he did give what exceedingly good clues when followers were stuck.

I give thanks for the way my body and mind processed going into the city while daylight faded as heading (rather excitingly) for a 'night out'. For the radiologist understanding this perfectly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics