Sunday 3 January 2021

Last

Oh weary me, I sure am grateful to be curled up at last on the sofa! I've been tired and achy and out of sorts today and all but the most inactive parts have seemed a tremendous effort. I give thanks for doing that which needed to be done (cooking, washing and washing up), and for attempting to find pleasure in that which didn't but I might reasonably expect to enjoy (mosaic, reading, popping across to see the sea) but nothing beats a couch, hot water bottle, remote control and cuddly throw on a cold and dreary day. 

I give thanks supermarket deliveries. I'd be even more grateful if when you amend an order you didn't have to click on quite so many places to make the changes stick. There's one last screen you have to scroll down on to confirm you haven't been though all the previous confirmation screens just for the hell of it and actually do want to place the order but, particularly as deliveries are usually scheduled for days after hospital days, I'm often very tired when doing so and neglect the final move. Oh well, I give thanks I have plenty of groceries to last me until the next time, and as this is Sainsbury's next time doesn't have to be weeks ahead as it would be if it were with Tesco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics