Saturday 23 January 2021

Unlikely

It's been an OK day for a post Pembro day, for which I'm very grateful. My to do list contained items such as bathing, napping, snacking, reading and watching TV and I give thanks all those were achieved with ease... plus having enough oomph for a bit of washing up and some fiddling with mosaic too. 

I give thanks for a ready meal ready for being lazy in the kitchen. Not often I have one of those...and it actually tasted pretty nice too which is actually even rarer! 

I give thanks it's been so bright and sunny, which helps to keep it cosy indoors, though I've had no inclination to poke my nose outside even as far as the communal hallway to see if there was any post. For some weather sites suggesting there might be some flakes of snow overnight here which I would love to see but suspect is rather unlikely to happen... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics