Monday 4 January 2021

Hearing

I give thanks for longer deeper sleep last night - what a difference that makes to a day. For one of the books I ordered from Smiths arriving. Don't know why the others have been delayed but...I was going to say you can only read one at once but of course that isn't true. I give thanks I have a very different book on the go at the mo so this one is very welcome!

I give thanks for getting a Sainsbury's slot and ordering the items missed last time. Their search facility is pretty dire but a bonus of the strange items it suggests was finding out Carnation now make a vegan 'condensed milk' that is suitable for all its recipes. Unlike a lot of dairy free offerings it's also suitable for renal patient consumption as it's based on rice and oats so I feel a whole lot of puddings coming on!

I give thanks for hearing how well the presents I bought Bob to enhance 'park life' did just that on New Year's Eve. For hearing that most of the staff at the unit have been vaccinated against Covid over the last few days, so we can all breathe a little easier - literally. For a successful and mostly incident free treatment and the enjoyable company of my taxi driver. For arriving home feeling quite sprightly and doing some vacuuming to warm up while dinner and the heaters did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics