Friday 22 January 2021

Dutiful

Last night I gave gave thanks for a vase of daffodils buds blooming, a bath full of bubbles, the way the words in a book can talk drown out the words in your head. For my stew being tasty, though I wasn't very impressed with a new brand of vegan meatballs I tried. It's good they are bringing out new products and I feel it my duty to sample them all, especially when they're on special offer! 

This evening I'm grateful for treatment two being under way, and only one false start with the cannula. Although the scan results weren't ready to clarify the immunotherapy is still working I elected to have another session just in case it is! I expect I'll give thanks for that stew all over again when I get home...and I'll certainly be grateful my blog is already done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics