Friday 30 July 2021

Defrosted

I give thanks I had a good dream in a part of the night I slept. Can't remember what it was about but I remember waking up and appreciating it before I dropped off again. Don't remember playing rugby or rock climbing during the hours of darkness either but the pain levels this morning suggested maybe I did...so I guess I should be grateful for... um... how my general feebleness over the last few months has tended to limit this kind of thing!

I give thanks I had no idea what a trying day of delays and difficulties it would turn out to be, with long traffic queues, short staff levels and industrial fans blowing air already 10 degrees cooler than I prefer it into a side room where no one had time to shut the door! Feeling generally in a better physical and mental state than yesterday, I was already glum at the prospect of just an average dialysis day instead of one at home with my books and toys...so I give thanks for occupying myself with them a little before I left the building. This meant I didn't make my supper...which was a shame as I got back more that ready to eat it...so I'm very grateful I had made a plans and preparation for an easy meal which won't be long at all. For a hot water bottle to thaw myself out, and a Beck for entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics