Thursday 15 July 2021

Floral

Days like these folk sometimes ask each other if it's 'hot enough for you?' and I give thanks, at last, it is for me! For it being hot enough to take the local open top bus which is always pleasant if the weather is good but also psychologically more comfortable at the moment with Covid cases on the rise again. 

I give thanks for making the effort to go out at all as I've been feeling very tired and feeble today and an effort it certainly was! 


I give thanks for meeting Mima to visit the return of the flower festival at a nearby church where this year's theme was Dance for Joy and I was rather taken by the cake case arrangements in the Tea Dance display. For lots of other delightful sights and smells in the including the pretty white painted side chapel brimming with the delicious scent of pinks. For light, and very lightly priced refreshments partaken at a table all by ourselves in the sunshine outside there which on a summer's day in a seaside town is a privilege indeed. For the privilege of being able to do very little else since I got home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics