Wednesday 14 July 2021

Insightful

I give thanks for more lovely summery weather. For bussing into the city to visit a shop while masks are still being worn, and for the bus and the shop both being delightfully empty. Wondered if maybe folk were at the beach instead...as they were also delightfully not clogging up the roads at home from work time either. 

For listening to Imee Ooi as I travelled...and for writing that, remembering my mp3 player needs charging up and getting up and doing it. 

For discovering although lunch can be bought from a certain chain baker nearby 'treating yourself' it is not! 

For the Insight Timer app working much better on my newer tablet than it did on the old one, so that I can listen to soothing downloads when the hospital WiFi is off and I'd like to lie back and rest my eyes. For a bit of a snooze - woohoo! 

For realising it was the remote in the side room next door that kept turning the TV on in mine. And for getting my TV unplugged as it must have been driving the poor man in there bonkers when I kept turning it on. 

For laughing my socks off over this collection of photos last night, and realising there's not been nearly enough of that lately. For making other people laugh today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics