Sunday 4 July 2021

Supplementary

I give thanks there are times when I completely forget I'm not yet well and suddenly realise with astonishment I'm bustling about as normal. I also give thanks this has so far only happened when I'm at home as what seems to swiftly follow is an urgent need to lie down! 

I give thanks this afternoon's pleasant, productive but tiring excursion took place just after a good horizontal session...and for the bustling earlier meaning an extended repeat is in progress now without much cause to stir - apart from one of my food supplement cup-a-soups! 

I give thanks for Mima chauffeuring me first to the recycling centre (along some roads less travelled, woohoo!) then a small trading estate where I returned some clothing bought on line that didn't fit and filled up with tea and cake while having a much needed sit down (the very average floorspace of the shops there seeming the area of an airfield to my weak and wobbly legs) before filling a carrier with 'bargains for the home' - mostly in snack and biscuit form it must be said! For coming across and including a pack of the elusive chocolate chop Hobnobs which I'd recommended to two vegan chums after reading they were suitable, but never got around to trying myself before they vanished into the post Brexit/pandemic ether. By both their accounts they're delicious, so I'm looking forward to supplementing my mostly saintly renal diet with this fairly modest sin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics