Friday 2 July 2021

Game

I give thanks for feeling better last night and this morning despite poor sleep in between. For taking it slowly physically, but vigorously using my brain to come up with a game plan for minimal activities outside the home today which should mean none at all tomorrow, when the combination of holiday makers and football fans would likely be most taxing to deal with whatever the state of my health. For these minor missions accomplished, plus major cleaning by Michelle so that everything is as relaxed and restorative as can be.

I give thanks for a quiet afternoon on the unit, with more good tennis to watch while munching an enormous egg mayo bap from the cafe when my packed lunch didn't appeal. For my packed lunch making a most acceptable tea with almost no washing up. For water heating for my bath...and clean sheets on the bed. For projects on the go if I feel up to being creative, for books and TV if not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics