Saturday 17 July 2021

Flying

Have I mentioned how much I appreciate this weather? Well I'm grateful for it several times a day, so sorry but I'm mentioning it again! Despite my love of heat and sunshine and sunshine, I was tired and in need for some chilling today however so I give thanks for a pre- arranged flying visit with Mima to collect a clicked parcel from down the road a little way, have a picnic snack and come home. I give thanks we thought we'd be early and beat at least some of the crowds at this popular coastal spot...and for a hasty plan B when we were proved wrong. For a very pretty round trip drive instead taking in a selection of south west scenery, and for drama but no crisis when we met wide load hay wagons on a rather narrow lane!

There should have been three packages to pick up but two ended up declined by the store as they didn't have room, so I'm also grateful for being back on the premises in time for a sometimes less than helpful courier company to deliver one of the others, plus Tesco bringing groceries and some of their fine selection of homewares to my door. For some progress on altering a bigger girl's blouse and the creation of a brand new skirt while waiting for those and getting stuck into that all important resting (and digesting!) now they have been.

I give thanks someone's decorated this letter box to say thank you to Royal Mail



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics