Thursday 22 July 2021

Investigative

There are ladies who lunch, or so I have heard, but this week I've been grateful to be a lady who afternoon teas! I give thanks for having the physical and mental energy to visit folk...and for folk putting up with me! For sweet treats and sunny gardens, and today for the bus I caught home stopping literally outside my door... For Jo's kind and thoughtful offer to use their garden while they are out, and a plan to try getting the bus that stops outside their door to do so. It's one of those that goes to the same places by two different routes at different times and, despite all my years of public transport use, they always confuse me. 

I give thanks for a bit more sorting out about the place. No nook shall escape investigation and organisation...eventually! For some pleasant and necessary lounging about in between times. For watching and wondering why the coastguard and police had the beach entrance taped off for so long, before figuring sadly they were waiting for an ambulance to take someone away who didn't need to leave hurry. For then getting quite excited when an army bomb disposal van turned up...and being rather disappointed when whatever they came to check out clearly wasn't ordnance as soon after everyone went home. For cheerfully accepting I've become an avid spectator since moving here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics