Thursday 8 July 2021

Visiting

I give thanks for a deliciously dozy afternoon on the sofa. Not been feeling so bright eyed and bushy tailed today, so also grateful for grey damp weather making snuggling under a blanket ideal, and for the chores I caught up with when in livelier mode.

I give thanks for a visit from Rachel in the earlier part of the day. What with one thing and another it's been many months since we spent any time together and it was delightful to do so again, though I'm still finding interacting a tad exhausting no matter how cherished the company. For a long overdue acupuncture treatment to help restore my equilibrium...and masked but marvellous hugs! 

I give thanks another visit later, this time from Jo, to check the new keys she had cut worked, to see where things were if she needed to use them and to pick up Quorn bacon added to my last supermarket delivery. I'm so grateful I can get shopping for my car owning friends, illogical though that might seem...and very pleasing to see her looking pretty nimble on her mended leg as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics