Friday 9 July 2021

Staged

I give thanks for the weekend here at last. It's been an unusually busy few days in many ways and some peaceful downtime is required. For managing to co-ordinate the last of the deliveries earlier, including collecting medication from the hospital that could only be transported to a pharmacy a few miles away (but mercifully on the way to treatment!), and for the text advising another prescription from another chemist was ready arriving in time to ask Michelle to pick it up as part of her helpful homely work. This was for the nutritional supplements and I'd no idea they were providing me with quite such a copious supply until I came home to the sizeable boxes on the table. I'm extremely grateful I didn't have to work out how to get them indoors and upstairs myself! 

I give thanks for chores and organisation done. For uninspiring weather forecast... well stocked cupboards, freezer and fridge... The stage all set for curling up with books and TV, long baths, short naps, tasty snacks and pottering with my craft projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics