Friday 16 July 2021

Eventual

I give thanks for, eventually, giving Killing Eve a try and enjoying it immensely. If a programme is popular I tend to wonder if I'm the intended demographic, and indeed it's often true I'm not..but I'm grateful I don't mind at all being proved to be wrong especially as there's plenty of episodes to fill in my dialysis day afternoons. For a damn fine nap during today's as well. 

I give thanks for a good dialysis day morning too, managing not only a useful potter round the local shops for fresh bits and bargains before the streets and pavements filled but prior to that nabbing a prime spot on the strip of tide narrowed sand to read my book for a while.

I give thanks for an usually swift journey home. Maybe everyone who could leave work early did! For the unusually smooth flowing traffic at the big junction too - maybe because the traffic lights weren't working!

I give thanks it's the weekend and my tea's half made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics