Saturday 10 July 2021

Moody

Had a face like a wet weekend this morning - beaming from ear to ear to wake to the sound of the rain! For the peacefulness about the town while it was falling, the privilege of having a home to shelter in, and for a society that supports me though I'm no use to it at all. 

For trying to be of use to myself and not disappear down the rabbit hole of side effects of medications, that treat side effects of others to deal with side effects of more. For managing to find temporary homes for a few more bits from the kitchen and have short but satisfying sessions with both a mosaic order and something just for me. For catching up with a little missing sleep, and a lot of rest when that was elusive. 

I give thanks for the afternoon sun for those up to being out in the wonderland world...even the kids and dogs who invariably have tantrums outside my window when it's shining! For trying to have compassionate thoughts about the beery cheery adults too, and the argumentative local online forum participants... We all have our struggles and our ways of dealing with them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics