Tuesday 3 August 2021

Tried

I give thanks for trying to find ways to give thanks even when times are trying. For trying again to find the items unavailable on Sunday - only to find they are currently unavailable in the immediate locality any day of the week. For reminding myself how we didn't realise how much choice we had until supplies dried up for various reasons over the last eighteen months, and what a useful lesson there is in that about not taking anything for granted. For trying on my return to find the post which had been in my pigeonhole when I left the building but that was absent too...and for dealing with its absence as best I could.

I give thanks for not being surprised to hear my liver is not doing so well again, the pain and other symptoms having been a bit of a clue. For the plan for now being to watch and wait and keep taking the same dose of tablets for another week...and for me to try not to fret of course. For trying some soothing craft work to help with and trying to be philosophical when my hands kept seizing up! Oh well, at least I made dinner already... 

I give thanks for the thought of people having better days, and holidays and good things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics