Monday 23 August 2021

Cunning

I give thanks I'm not on holiday...well not round here anyway! Definitely no signs of any heatwaves yet...even the tourists outside the cafe look cold and fed up and I've got my woolly socks on. I give thanks there's a little brightness on the sky this evening however, and fairly encouraging reports for tomorrow so I have a plan to get out and soak up some rays in between holidaymakers and essential chores - including my weekly phone triage of course. 

I give thanks for a busy day before and (so far) after dialysis. For new mosaic materials to play with...and that extra access to the place I most often play with them. For thus having another plan for what to do if the day dawns cool and grey again. For cooking tonight's tea yesterday so that's all ready to heat up...and for thinking it would be a good idea to make a packed lunch while I'm waiting for the call which is due late morning so I can grab the goodies and go if the weather is fine...or just munch them on the sofa if not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics