Sunday 22 August 2021

Deceptive

Now the carnival is over I thought it might be quieter in town (if not in my head where the Seekers have just started singing!) but the fair is still there and been providing music most of the day, so I give thanks this probably adds to some people's fun. 

For some fun (and nice food) with Clive as well as some considerable progress with kitchen changes, although to the untrained eye it might appear there's been more demolition than construction so far. For removal of debris and extra cupboard parts so I can now sit at my craft table with more space and light and (if I can remember how!) get back to grouting mosaic pieces again. For ordering the wrong glue in error and having a go at using it...so that I know never to make that mistake again!

For the gripping (even if you know the story) Channel 4 series Deceit, which I've been watching 'with' Jan on our TVs many miles apart. For reviving some leftover curry from the freezer for later this evening, and making some stew for when I get home tomorrow so that I can now soak my sore bits in the bath before we watch the final episode tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics