Friday 20 August 2021

Posted

I give thanks for being home and fed...and for the first time for the longest time actually making the food when I got in rather than eating a meal I prepared earlier, or heating up something from the freezer. This wasn't part of a particular plan, it was just that after yesterday I wanted to be creative in other ways than cooking with my spare time this morning. I give thanks for a satisfying fiddle with my mosaic bits instead, for being inspired to order some different tiles and bases to try our some new ideas and conformation emails to say they are on the way. 

I give thanks for pasta, fresh veg, Boursin and a bit of basil tofu to whip up a quick and tasty supper. For something to watch on TV while I enjoyed it as there are some very noisy people eating (and drinking) theirs outside the cafĂ©! 

I give thanks although not officially returning to work until next week, Peter felt well enough (and willing!) to take me to hospital and back today...although he discovered a flat battery just before the first journey and I had to have a different driver yet again. I give thanks he was good company too. 

I give thanks for a second attempt at getting a post on a local Facebook page to see if someone knew where a mis-delivered card belonged. And for that soon efficiently sorted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics