Wednesday 18 August 2021

Obscure

I give thanks for a good top up nap during treatment today. There were many interruptions but the steroids have messed up my sleep so much even ten minute lapses from consciousness are welcome, especially when I can have several in a row. For being in the room with a view of trees and sky, though the bottom half of the windows are now covered with an obscure coating so you can only view the sky...and as it was grey like the coating I wasn't missing much by snoozing. For entertainment on my tablet and tasty food in my lunch box when I woke up.

For some staff whose company I particularly enjoy, and particularly for the ones who offer to attend to me when ones I don't appreciate so much are getting ready to do so instead. I wonder if they can read my mind? 

For coping with another different driver...and even more so for hearing my regular one will soon be back in the driving seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics